Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Inori I think it was you who mentioned something about ads not being able to see people searches or some shit by downloading or doing something. Show me the way.

Im tired of my conversations turning into ads on my ig account.

This was me waiting all weekend for this shit to come back up so i could post my Weekend introduction tweet:

PKH2.gif

too late now..

@Inori I think it was you who mentioned something about ads not being able to see people searches or some shit by downloading or doing something. Show me the way.

Im tired of my conversations turning into ads on my ig account.

Iono about conversations but you can opt out in your browser so they dont give you customized ads n shit.

There's mad companies that track and customize ads so I try to opt out of all of them when I can

@Blackish a nigga came by my crib on Friday with the all red "Just SoSo's" on

i aint even gone lie at first glance i was like damn them bitches hot but then I kept on looking.. n i was like Hold up.. them aint no nikes..

i was looking at them shits hard as hell the whole time n trying to remember where I had seen em then when he left I remembered it was you who posted it.

I laughed so damn hard.. I wish i would of snapped a picture.

@Blackish a nigga came by my crib on Friday with the all red "Just SoSo's" on

i aint even gone lie at first glance i was like damn them bitches hot but then I kept on looking.. n i was like Hold up.. them aint no nikes..

i was looking at them shits hard as hell the whole time n trying to remember where I had seen em then when he left I remembered it was you who posted it.

I laughed so damn hard.. I wish i would of snapped a picture.
🤣🤣🤣 they look fresh until you can't find the Nike symbol or the word "It". Just So So...So...So lmao.

when you gonna start it?

Tonight.

I wanted to start the other we talked about but I wanted to start this one first.

Giving the the kids some melatonin so they can knockout and I go sit in living room and just chill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back