Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Men receiving flowers.

😂😂😂😂😂

c8e55608078b776d80b26ab806e16042.gif

Lmao niggas get flowers and wanna start calling their girls queens and shit. Thats hilarious.

My Queen just randomly gift me flowers man. not used to this shit as a man lol. ❤❤❤View attachment 498678
Man when I was living in an apartment, the chick I was dating while I was at work, put rose pedals from my parking space all the way up the stairs and to my door. She wasn’t even there when I got home fam..

came home, niggaz on the stairs looking at me like

:scust:
lol...like, women don’t do shit like that for niggaz and we know you live here alone so what’s really going on..

I felt moist as fuck

My Queen just randomly gift me flowers man. not used to this shit as a man lol. ❤️❤️❤️View attachment 498678

funny.gif

congrats but I'd promptly curse my lady out 😆

she sent me a basket one time w/ balloons and shit....i popped em before I left work and shoved the basket in a bag for my escape to the car

Bruh my ex pulled that shyt. Came in to work. Walked in to my coworkers bussin out wit "AWWWW!!!" Gave them this crazy look like "Da fucc??" As I'm clockin in, looked over at my desk...this chick sent me balloons and roses. Smh.

Bruh I took them shyt STRAIGHT TO MY CAR after I clocked in. After I left work..I put them shyt in my sister's old room when I got home. Left in there until the flowers died, and the balloons deflated. Had to tell her "Aye man...don't that again."

That was the 1st and last time it happened.

Floss on these niggas

it’s a shame the first time a man receives flowers is at his funeral
That was what my lady was saying. She said real niggas deserve their flowers and it's not fair that society expect men to only give women flowers and that chivalry should go both ways. I had to respect it lol. Shit was random af though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back