Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
So she a restaining order agasint him in Oct2020 but is in HIS house im guessing some time after that date........make that make sense for me

This dude been problematic af! He's a crackhead for phuck's sake...and THE WORST kind of culture vulture.

He uses the n-word regularly and blames it on his drug use or says it's ok that he uses it because "his Black friends get him".

He and his daughter's mother had a toxic relationship too...he also hid her and the baby for a long time. I think the baby was walking by the time the public knew she existed...it was definitely a shock to many to find out the mother was Black.

This dude been problematic af! He's a crackhead for phuck's sake...and THE WORST kind of culture vulture.

He uses the n-word regularly and blames it on his drug use or says it's ok that he uses it because "his Black friends get him".

He and his daughter's mother had a toxic relationship too...he also hid her and the baby for a long time. I think the baby was walking by the time the public knew she existed...it was definitely a shock to many to find out the mother was Black.
Rich privilege cacs who don’t accept their privilege piss me off

u got niggas talking bout Cindi Lauper s son a real blood....I’m like Cindi fucking Lauper lol

That time when the beat dropped and Ostrich Freddy had to let these muthafuccas know he still got it after being outta the dance group for 9yrs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back