Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sure if she was still training and focused on playing she would be more in shape physically. She in her 30's so I am sure she had to think about her future and what she wanted her life to look like. If she wanted kids that's time away from the sport too.
I think she did have a baby recently

But it seems successful. And shit she got a whole new focus on being in the prison justice reform .She actually trying help.

NCAA titles...gold medals...4 WNBA titles...yeah she definitely good. She ain't gotta prove nothing else. Her legacy already cemented.

On to the next chapter.

Honestly. I've been pretty open about some personal life experiences and my opinions so I was in my head about it. But I've come to realize now there was a reason I was comfortable enough to even reveal that info to someone and me and him are cool as shit.

Also realized I'm not that important lol. That nigga don't care about me or the site like that lol.

There was never anything to worry about. But I flinched and here we are.

I just feel I should have been dealt with better considering what I bring to the site and how supportive I've been over the years regardless of the fuckery.

Literally put the site on my back when it went down and this is how I get treated. Nasty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back