Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know a guy that was in intelligence in the military and I asked him how could the world be so wrong about Russia. He said the world isn’t wrong about how dangerous they are. I asked him to explain because Russia is sending in prisoners and their own citizens to fight in a war that they seem like they are losing.

He said thats strategy, I said what kinda stupid strategy is that. He said ..I forgot what he called it. But he said the Russians are holding back their elite military and basically tossing pawns at the enemy to exhaust their resources. Then when the time is right, they send in the real military.

That’s wild, but he may just be talking shit. Any military guys know if something like this is done?

FYI, he’s a white guy who did intelligence in Korea. Dude said Koreans love white military but are stupid racist to black people, he said think of the south in the 60’s.

Another city is commissioning a reparations committee and report.

ST. LOUIS -- St. Louis Mayor Tishaura Jones is appointing a reparations commission that will “recommend a proposal to begin repairing the harms that have been inflicted” by slavery, segregation and racism.

St. Louis joins a growing list of places trying to determine how to make amends for past practices that have harmed Black Americans. The new commission will hold open monthly meetings. There is no stated deadline for recommendations.

St. Louis has long been among the nation's most segregated cities. Nearly half of its 300,000 residents are Black and many of them live in north St. Louis, where rates of crime and poverty are high. The median household income for white St. Louisans is $55,000, nearly twice the median income for Black households, $28,000. Racial justice advocates blame decades of racism.

Concerns about racial discrimination in the St. Louis area were amplified in 2014 when Michael Brown, a Black teenager, was shot to death by a white officer in the St. Louis County town of Ferguson, Missouri. Though the officer was not charged, investigations showed how Blacks in the region were more likely to be pulled over for traffic stops and victimized by debilitating fines and court fees.

Jones, a Democrat, on Wednesday signed an executive order establishing a volunteer commission that will ultimately recommend how the city should make reparations. The nine-member commission will include a civil rights advocate, clergy member, attorney, academic, public health professional and a youth, the mayor's office said.

-------------------------------------------------

Secretly, we are living in historical times for Black American politics.

While other motherfuckers was focused on Black Lives Matters, Black Capitalism, Obama being President, and Donald Trump.

The reparations movement has been building for years without any institutional support. Motherfuckers like me saw the writing on the wall 10 years ago when I saw the wealth gap numbers and realized there's only two ways to prevent Black people from being a permanent underclass:

1. Reparations.
2. Revolution.

And motherfuckers out here ain't ready to die to prevent their children's children children from being a permanent underclass, so reparations it is.

Getting people to take reparations seriously was a matter of laying out the case of why. Nobody marched. Nobody had to be "the leader". The mainstream media accused reparations advocates of being Russian disinfo agents, there was no mainstream support.

All it took was persistent discipline and dedication to one cause. You don't need a million people to cause change, everyone always want their cause to be a mass movement and refuse to do the work.

We all know Fat Joe a lying ass nigga, he’s a great story teller, but them shits don’t be adding up.. I’ve been waiting for years for someone to call him out on his bullshit..

Last edited:
The faster we get away from this chatty patty hip hop era the better cuz niggas sit in front of the mic and say anything…. Props to Uncle Luke

The faster we get away from this chatty patty hip hop era the better cuz niggas sit in front of the mic and say anything…. Props to Uncle Luke
But dog…

1670624520734.gif

you stay posting that stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back