Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're having a holiday potluck next week. I'm going to disappear while it is going on.
Todays party is for the entire department

we have lunch Friday for my group at some fancy restaurant…my boss made it a point to remind me bout that shit yesterday

I was like fuck…right in the middle of the qtr finals
I ma find a way out lol

Indians are so racist, classiest, colorist and hellbent on enforcing their shitty caste system that Brown University had to implement an official legal protection for students against the caste system.

If it was up to me, the only way foreigners can come to live and work in America is passing a racial bias test and being relieved of any cultural and ethnic biases of where they come from.

Basically, if you discriminate against the underclass of your home country, you can't come.

How you gonna come to the newest country on Earth and bring your backwards ways with you?

And you wonder why Black Americans aren't in tech when these bitches doing the hiring. They even enforce their fucking caste system in Google and Meta and shit.

Basura.

How you gonna miss somebody 12 times in a damn hallway though? I hope everybody in their apartments were ok.

Except that nosy ass neighbor who peeked his idiot head out the door. Hop in the tub and wait for the smoke to clear at least.

Yeah, it's really lucky if no one was hurt because the thief that was running and shooting back was firing wildly.

Also, that type of shit must be common at that place because the one chick checked like she already knew what was up.

Accidentally disabled a new browser feature and didn't even know wtf it was called. That was fun tracking it down to enable it again 🙄

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back