Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just saw a video about the only known conversation between Hitler and an African American.

Basically, a black dude from GA was studying at a university in Germany. He just graduated and happened to be at an event where Hitler was present. Dude joked about assassinating Hitler and someone from Hitler's security team overheard and took the black man to talk to Hitler.

Rather than snapping on him for the assassination joke, Hitler actually had a conversation with the dude. They discussed life in America, and the subject of Jim Crow and Black Americans came up. Hitler said something to the effect of "You people let them lynch and brutalize you and you never rise up and fight back. How can not say that your race is inferior when its constantly dominated by another? It seems like you'll always be second class citizens. I don't hate you. I feel sorry for you."

That's an interesting take, especially when you consider that Hitler openly admitted that he studied Jim Crow when implementing his own racist policies. Americans always talk about how much they hate Hitler and the Nazis, but don't seem to realize America had a part in birthing Hitler and the Nazis.
We're not inferior, we're outnumbered. That's all

The i dont hate you part is interesting cuz it suggests white supremacy is a "because i can" thing

Did anyone else collect cards when they were a teenager? I was listening to Lebatard today and it made me pull out my collection.....
View attachment 478509

This card(top right) has sold for as high as $2500 ungraded and over $10,000 Graded.
Anybody ever went through the process of having a card graded? Was it worth it?
I got some hand me down card i wanna get off

Wait for it.

SolidCriminalGlobefish-size_restricted.gif

And crab niggas will say "He LoOK ScAREd" while they themselves would never even think to attempt this smh. Salute to luda thats dope af.

Facts just sent that to my nigga thats always wanted to be a pilot. Go get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back