Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some adults rather put the blame on others than to look at themselves in the mirror.

True but still acting like they really want shit to get better. Hard for shit to get better when people won't tell the truth about the roles they've played in fucked up situations.

You would think so BUT..........That is a hot commodity that has been lost to a whole generation of our youth.

True but being right 70% of the time doesn't really seem that impressive to me. And even beyond that... the content of that other 30% is what defines a person's character.

Finally bought a smart watch and I love it. Now I have proof my sleeps are shit!
I haven't gone with those because you'll always need to upgrade the tech so you'll always have to replace the watch. With a regular one you keep it until it dies. Or if it's expensive you keep it until it dies and then get it fixed lol

At what point do the adults take some to a good portion of their responsibility for how some of the youth are out here?

I see and hear a lot of preaching but not a lot of accepting of how the adults have played a major role into where we're at. The shit has been in the making for a few generations now honestly.

This is exactly why I can't shit on the young people all that much. They do shit I don't agree with, but if they all are fucked up, it's people from my generation that got them there.

I was thinking about this the other day. All our shit was violent and crazy in the 90s, but it didn't really influence us that much back then. I think that's largely because we at least had a foundation in music, TV, etc... from our parents' generation and before where there was more wholesome shit. Fast forward to now and the kids don't get anything wholesome. All the stuff the modern stuff they see and hear is fucked up, and all the shit their parents and, in many cases, even grandparents watch and listen to is fucked up. They really only getting the bad side of everything.

This is exactly why I can't shit on the young people all that much. They do shit I don't agree with, but if they all are fucked up, it's people from my generation that got them there.

I was thinking about this the other day. All our shit was violent and crazy in the 90s, but it didn't really influence us that much back then. I think that's largely because we at least had a foundation in music, TV, etc... from our parents' generation and before where there was more wholesome shit. Fast forward to now and the kids don't get anything wholesome. All the stuff the modern stuff they see and hear is fucked up, and all the shit their parents and, in many cases, even grandparents watch and listen to is fucked up. They really only getting the bad side of everything.
I also think that our generation and older has somewhat given up on most of the young people. Meaning that we will try to help the younger ones once, see that it doesn't go the way we want it to, and then say that there is no helping them. A lot of times, the young ones need more than one talk to get them to open up.

I also think that our generation and older has somewhat given up on most of the young people. Meaning that we will try to help the younger ones once, see that it doesn't go the way we want it to, and then say that there is no helping them. A lot of times, the young ones need more than one talk to get them to open up.

Yeah, it's crazy to me. People from our generation be like "These kids are different. They aren't like we were." Ok, but whose fault is that? We're the ones raising them or not raising them as too often the case may be.

Yeah, it's crazy to me. People from our generation be like "These kids are different. They aren't like we were." Ok, but whose fault is that? We're the ones raising them or not raising them as too often the case may be.

This post is exactly what I'm getting at. Shit makes no sense for older people to be like that.

I'm old as shit. These kids are the same as their parents and the same as their grandparents.

When I was I growing it up, it was RocknRoll, Blues and Jazz that was the destruction of the community. You know the music that people today say is real music.

You could go to the jukebox joint, get you a whore, get your drink and gamble all night.

Every generation laments the generation that proceeds them. And I really hate the concept of generation because I mean, everyone is kinda the same.

If you let history tell it, America ain't had a viable generation since WW2. The Boomers were self indulgent, Generation X was narcissistic, Generation Y is a complete failure and Generation Z is fucking weird.

Generation blaming is a way for people to absolve themselves of the responsibility to remove the structures in society that impairs the ability for people to flourish.

Whether you old as fuck like me or you a 20 something. Like what the fuck has Generation X has done to have any of these young motherfuckers to listen them? And what the fuck these Zoomers have done to garner the respect and independence they feel like they deserve?

The last generation that stood up and try to achieve some shit was the Boomers. And you see how they gave the fuck up and went into hedonism.

Other than that, it's just be a long journey of socioeconomic decline, fragmentation of civil society, and isolation of individuals due to information technology and rapid wealth inequality.

Someone posted this on reddit and i thought some people might find it helpful. Shows you the stuff n certain packaged foods and gives it a rating.

But lol@ the comments to this (all the way to the bottom). Most of them didnt take this rating seriously at all

Y’all ever notice how when a woman gets married that puts pressure on the boyfriends of her friends in relationships. Then when she is married her friends that were in relationships, become single, they get wined and dined for by suitors and that puts pressure on her husband?

That shit flips…them chicks getting flights to Cancun and Miami and be in nice hotels paid for by dudes who tryna fuck, and allasudden that ring on her finger don’t mean as much. Chick will let chicks tryna get chose influence her, yet she got chose.

:niggawhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back