Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
My homie just got 2k in back pay ( didn’t even know that was a thing)from Link / food stamps , bout to eat like a king after I buy some of that

For everyone that complains about people spamming them with reactions and messaging. I accidentally put josh on ignore and that shit works like a charm

school-bands-now-playing-pods-12.jpg

Now peep this...I got a oculus headset for my little girl and I liked it so much I got one for myself. It's made by the owners of facebook so you have to have a facebook profile to activate it. I used my name and my cell and the people you may know that popped up was people I just met from work. I don't even have my work in my profile, nor have I ever called these people.

That shit is crazy

Now peep this...I got a oculus headset for my little girl and I liked it so much I got one for myself. It's made by the owners of facebook so you have to have a facebook profile to activate it. I used my name and my cell and the people you may know that popped up was people I just met from work. I don't even have my work in my profile, nor have I ever called these people.

That shit is crazy

Yeah when my burner burner account was picking up people from my original deactivated account I deleted everything. Good thing is now you can actually delete it as opposed to deactivating it. Seemingly anyway lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back