Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
mo's was that spot that you always heard about in high school where all the ballers went.. so everybody would go after prom and in their early 20's just to be seen n shit...

and while the food was good.. the older and more mature i got, i found there were much better seafood restaurants...

my current favorites are

captain james
jimmy's famous
catonsville gourmet

and he amazing black owned colins seafood and grill....they are top tier

The fam and I really enjoyed Colins.

I still gotta get them damn iBar wings next time

Damn I need a mint this lunch got my breath like
1f6qgp8jxjd11.jpg

Haplogroup J-FGC11 entered the Levant and Mesopotamia around 2500BC

Invaded the Black Ebla Kingdom (haplogroup E-M84)

Yeah son..... I'm on to these crackkkas

The Majority of Black folks living in the US, Caribbean or whatever belong to Haplogroup E1b1a. You'll find others but E1b1a is the main one

These Racists are trying to separate E1b1a & E1b1b but no matter how hard they try, they can't.

E1b1a & E1b1b are brothers. They share the same ancestor. West Africans come from East and North Africa. Simple as that. They will throw you off with all these scientific words and what not. They're very good at causing confusion if you're not paying attention

They are starting to slowly realize Haplogroup J didn't come from the Levant. They know Haplogroup E were there before them. So now they say white people have Haplogroup E too like Nicholas Cage, Albert Einstein, blah blah blah. They won't mention how white people got Haplogroup E tho. They are very good deflectors yo

@DMorgan

Yeah man, back in the day like 2003-2007 era..... Faidley's was THE SHIT...

It's all standing room. You can get crab cakes... And their crab cakes were top tier..... And then the oyster bar. $1 oysters $2 natty boh's

$20 could get you nice as shit...

Hella ladies would be in there... Shit was a great spot to start your day off..... We used to hit that spot up like around noon and start the day off right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back