Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can somebody tell me exactly why the site slows like this once a week?

then can they tell me what has to be done to fix it?

then also tell me why was there never a place established for ppl to post updates about the site while it’s down or somewhere to post until the site goes back up?

Thank you

then also tell me why was there never a place established for ppl to post updates about the site while it’s down or somewhere to post until the site goes back up?

Thank you

I'm just gonna take a random guess and say the massive amounts of SMUT being uploaded to the site(images/gifs etc.) take up mad space and bandwidth on the server and when the it overwhelms the server shit starts going slow... which is probably sorted out by purging some of the older shit to make room

I'm just gonna take a random guess and say the massive amounts of SMUT being uploaded to the site(images/gifs etc.) take up mad space and bandwidth on the server and when the it overwhelms the server shit starts going slow... which is probably sorted out by purging some of the older shit to make room
I appreciate the response but the questions were not for you COMPANY MAN lol

I’m talking to a specific group here and I would like a direct response after months or maybe a year now of speculation

Thank you
You got amnesia?

Yo, he ain't the first person to call you that. You're getting a reputation on here Inori

lol I dont give a fuck about some perceived "reputation" on here fam.

I fuck with all of the mods... not cuz theyre mods.. I genuinely like them as posters.

it's strange yall point out when I agree with the mods... cuz I disagree with them alot too but I aint trippin about my rep on here at all.

I'm here for the conversation and the jokes.

*shrugs*

At my new job, I get complimented for being a nature BS artist. It's like, I walked around wit a pinocchio nose all my life and got looked at crazy, then I showed up at a place where having a wooden nose is a valuable skill.

This is most compliments I've ever gotten for just being myself.

:cry:

Someone told me..yo, the way you be saying shit..it dont matter that you dont even know what the fuck you talking about. You be talking about that shit like u done it for years and if I didnt know any better, I'd believe you.

Lol...its like when EM was like, is my skin starting to work to me benefit now?

lol I dont give a fuck about some perceived "reputation" on here fam.

I fuck with all of the mods... not cuz theyre mods.. I genuinely like them as posters.

it's strange yall point out when I agree with the mods... cuz I disagree with them alot too but I aint trippin about my rep on here at all.

I'm here for the conversation and the jokes.

*shrugs*
Shit i thought u was a mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back