Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude a billionaire already. He not just starting out.

He's a billionaire.........but he's not a multi-billionaire.

Probably just has a little over a billion.

Now, I could see if he was up there with Elon Musk or something.............but $700 million would probably be close to half of what his net worth is now.

Maybe it's just me, but it doesn't make any sense for anyone on his level to turn down that kind of money.

Now, I could see if he was up there with Elon Musk or something.............but $700 million would probably be close to half of what his net worth is now.

Maybe it's just me, but it doesn't make any sense for anyone on his level to turn down that kind of money.
Bruh he already a billionaire rather its one or 5 somebody that has that much money. Not caring about that and if they want him to play it really a wrap cause his body may not allow him to even compete like he use to.

It is if it's the Saudis. Tiger don't want that kinda blowback to his image if he deal wit them.

Hell...that would be the PERFECT time to position himself as one of the heads on the PGA board of directors. B/c had he left for LIV...oh that would've been a MAAAAAJOR blow to the PGA.

Last edited:
Aye any updates on that vid where muthafucca that drove over 90 thru an intersection and killed 6 people?

I'm assuming it was suicide? Considering they got footage of the person driving wot their arm out the window...holding a phone and streaming it.

@Rubato

Bruh he already a billionaire rather its one or 5 somebody that has that much money. Not caring about that and if they want him to play it really a wrap cause his body may not allow him to even compete like he use to.

That's the thing.

He probably wouldn't even have to do anything.

They just want him for his name and attention it would bring to their league more than anything else.

Easy money.

You keep bringing up the fact that he's already a billionaire, but you're making it seem like they're only offering him a few million dollars.

They're offering him 700 million dollars.

That's $300 million from a billion.

He could probably talk them into giving him a billion.

But, a person with 1 or 2 billion isn't on the same level as someone like Elon or Bill Gates or Jeff Bezos.

I'm not sure you're really thinking about what you're saying.

How the fuck does it make any sense to turn down almost 3/4 of a billion dollars?

Maybe he turned it down because......idk....he didn't wanna work for them?

Some ppl have morals, standards, and other weird shit like that

Morals???

Standards???

For being a golf player in a new league???

Do you know how fucking stupid that sounds???

50 and Bert gif.gif

Yeah, you niggas are on some other shit.

Carry on though.

Biden laughing clip.gif

Morals???

Standards???

For being a golf player in a new league???

Do you know how fucking stupid that sounds???

View attachment 900563

Yeah, you niggas are on some other shit.

Carry on though.

View attachment 900565

Is getting black balled in America worth 700 million dollars. It’s Tiger Woods he literally is golf in the country even if not top level he has a billion and probably millions in endorsements. Think about how many Americans don’t rock with the Saudis cause it’s bad for business. I don’t think Jews mess with them

Is getting black balled in America worth 700 million dollars. It’s Tiger Woods he literally is golf in the country even if not top level he has a billion and probably millions in endorsements. Think about how many Americans don’t rock with the Saudis cause it’s bad for business. I don’t think Jews mess with them

WTF are you even talking about?

Biden just went to Saudi Arabia a month ago to talk to the Crown Prince.

Biden fist bump with MBS.jpg

Try again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back