Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Big_Ev I bought this ball today. I'm kinda digging these overseas balls and the fact basically no body will have them in League play. I've literally seen this ball once in person.
View attachment 896392
Korea and Japan always get some good bowling balls. They get different core and cover combos that we here in the US don’t get. 9 times out of 10, those bowling balls don’t see the light of day over here unless you pay to get them shipped to the US.

Lol let me guess you’re gonna assume the sister lied and got her brother killed on her lie?
why do you pretend it doesnt happen?

and no, im saying it could have been over fuck shit and it can be a power play..
and like you said......did she know he had a gun? which i sure she did and if not, what kinda dude she dealing with that she dont know he got that heat?
so many things wrong with this.....
hell the brothers coulda been on fuck shit on some ....dont yell at my sister type shit.

these type of situations need more questions answered and need to not happen

Korea and Japan always get some good bowling balls. They get different core and cover combos that we here in the US don’t get. 9 times out of 10, those bowling balls don’t see the light of day over here unless you pay to get them shipped to the US.
I see. I may shop exclusively for overseas balls moving forward....well after I get the Hamer 3d Offset in September lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back