Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of the time when I see him it’s “….oh nah that’s not Chappelle”

So I got a question..

In the X-men universe there are millions of mutants with all kinds of powers. It’s reasonable to believe that somewhere in the world there is a mutant that can cure any physical damage done to a individual. If Logan can heal himself than it’s very reasonable to believe that somewhere some mutant can heal others.

When professor x uses cerebral, he can locate and pinpoint all mutants on the planet. That being the case, why has professor x not cured himself with this method?

So I got a question..

In the X-men universe there are millions of mutants with all kinds of powers. It’s reasonable to believe that somewhere in the world there is a mutant that can cure any physical damage done to a individual. If Logan can heal himself than it’s very reasonable to believe that somewhere some mutant can heal others.

When professor x uses cerebral, he can locate and pinpoint all mutants on the planet. That being the case, why has professor x not cured himself with this method?

He not disabled he just prefers to sit

So I got a question..

I got a question

Why do people have no issues with other superheroes like the fantastic 4 and spiderman but have an issue with mutants?

I got a question

Why do people have no issues with other superheroes like the fantastic 4 and spiderman but have an issue with mutants?
I think that’s gonna be answered really soon when Marvel introduces the X-men to the universe..or they might just use peoples excitement of the X-men being there that they feel like they can get away with that whole plot not existing.

I do remember that when Spider-Man crossed over to the X-men cartoon. The lack of hate Spider-Man got was that he wasn’t seen as a mutant because he gained his powers after birth and mutants are born with their abilities. Same with the fantastic for, they aren’t technically mutants. They just have powers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back