Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, she'll come back eventually. We saw 5-6 deer just now behind my house. She was as interested in them today

And I don't want poop in my yard. And if I gotta walk her to an enclosed area in my yard, I minus well walk her thru my neighborhood.
Go out and pick it up when you let it out like all homeowners do

Yeah, she'll come back eventually. We saw 5-6 deer just now behind my house. She was as interested in them today

And I don't want poop in my yard. And if I gotta walk her to an enclosed area in my yard, I minus well walk her thru my neighborhood.
Well, guess what. Keep walking your dog. I agree with the poop in the yard shit. I’m getting tired of ducking and dodging shit in my back yard. Luckily I don’t be back there like that but still. I’m getting a gate soon for them to go in or might have to slide in a mid day walk to somebody field.

Reactions: Chicity
black owners really do treat their dogs like they black.

I know I stay telling my boxer to get her black ass in the house whenever she piss me off outside. She know exactly what that shit mean too
when my dog do something i be like "fuck is you doing?"

Reactions: TonyDubbz
He collaborated with some people I like. Oddly I just got on to Queen Naija and I love that song by them the most.

I be scared to listen to some folks.
I really liked all the collabs

I'm diggin' all the songs but the one with Ari Lennox is my fave. Queen is kinda growing on me

Lol...why scared Kandy?

I really liked all the collabs

I'm diggin' all the songs but the one with Ari Lennox is my fave. Queen is kinda growing on me

Lol...why scared Kandy?
I love 90s RnB and I be hearing some of these artists new songs and hate it but I always try to give people a try. Like someone put me on to Ari and I immediately rocked with her. I only like two songs by Queen. I’d probably not listen to her in depth like I did Ari. I went back looking for more Ari.

Status
Not open for further replies.