Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.

hqdefault.jpg

You know what’s really wild..

a really really fat dude who’s chest resembles breasts, can have his shirt off in a Instagram or TikTok video and not get flagged for nudity.

but a really thin chick with A cups so small that they are damn near pecs, would get flagged for nudity.

so..why?

if it’s about breasts, I mean, fat dude chest look more like breasts than hers..what’s up wit that? If you really wanna get in-depth..would the double standard be there…like

a dude can’t pull out the twizz..that’s a private part..no matter how small..right?

but can a chick expose a large clitoris? I mean..it ain’t a dick right?

You know what’s really wild..

a really really fat dude who’s chest resembles breasts, can have his shirt off in a Instagram or TikTok video and not get flagged for nudity.

but a really thin chick with A cups so small that they are damn near pecs, would get flagged for nudity.

so..why?

if it’s about breasts, I mean, fat dude chest look more like breasts than hers..what’s up wit that? If you really wanna get in-depth..would the double standard be there…like

a dude can’t pull out the twizz..that’s a private part..no matter how small..right?

but can a chick expose a large clitoris? I mean..it ain’t a dick right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back