Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Memeber when I said dudes be acting like they dropping deep dark secrets about the music industry and when they talk about it, they just explain shit that happens everywhere where you get paid a good salary

this what I mean..my nigga explained having a work personality

That’s because too many niggas they view it as being fake when really you just can’t act the same everywhere you go.

Lol one of my girls sent me a bunch of nudes this morning.

With the caption, just a reminder of what you are missing.

I hit her back, lol your favorite baller must've curved you.

Dude must not be taking his medication, can't help someone that's not even trying to help themselves

It's really not that simple unfortunately. You don't just pop a pill an immediately become of sound mind. Especially someone with all his traumas. Sometimes you gotta take that shit for months just to find out it's not working or making shit worst. Then you gotta start that process over with a new medication all while battling whatever addictions and demons you been battling. It can take up to a year to yield positive change from medication.

He's been blessed to have some of the people that have been around him try to lift him up. I just hope they don't give up before he finds a window and a way to stop fucking up those blessings.

I thought Mark Cuban had scooped him up. What happened with that?

He scooped him but a like a couple months later after that he was banging on the doors of a police station in Florida talking shit.

He has bipolar disorder and I guess he ain't taking his medicine and uses drugs to cope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back