Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel ya. Yeah I aint planning to go back to that job again. Management...the incompetent nurses...the techs can kiss my azzz.

My apologies. Its too early have this kinda ener...meh fucc'em.
Since you already started telling us LOL how was your experience at that job LOL

@AZTG first day without a job in like 5 years

View attachment 848687View attachment 848688Gave all the office staff a bottle of something on my way out

That's dope man.

I've only left like 3 jobs on good terms.

Most times I'll just leave quiet like a thief in the night. Other times it's either a nigga hating, me burning that mf down on my way out or a combination of both lmaooooo. I really don't have too much middle ground. Ion know how to operate there. 😂

That's dope man.

Most times I'll just leave quiet like a thief in the night. Other times it's either a nigga hating, me burning that mf down on my way out or a combination of both lmaooooo. I really don't have too much middle ground. Ion know how to operate there. 😂

Man last time I left a job, I stole so much code I wrote. Lmaoooo.

Their litigations department called me 2 weeks after I left talking bout a lawsuit. I went into lawyer mode and asked them if this was being recorded. They said yes. Then I asked them about all the fuck shit the company was doing and how the labor department would love to know.

They got quiet as fuck and we both decided to leave it there.

That's dope man.

I remember a chick got me fired from my job when my girl at the time showed up to take me out to lunch lmao. She was hot cuz i didnt wanna fuck wit her advances and she seen why when she came through. Luckily i didnt care bout the job but shit.

Since you already started telling us LOL how was your experience at that job LOL

Only went back b/c I didn't feel like doin the whole job search when I moved.

Management incompetent

Some of the nurses are incompetent. FYI: if you or any of your loved ones get admitted in a hospital...ALWAYS ask if the bed has been cleaned by the techs of company the bed is with (the name will be at the foot). You'll thank later.

Techs act like spoiled azzz fuccin children when they don't get their way, and are incompetent as well. Fucc Sacramento btw.

Don't really have much to say about the coworkers. I sat on the far end and mostly kept to myself. Whateva issues they had wit each other...I wanted no part of it. Didn't care to know.

I remember a chick got me fired from my job when my girl at the time showed up to take me out to lunch lmao. She was hot cuz i didnt wanna fuck wit her advances and she seen why when she came through. Luckily i didnt care bout the job but shit.
Lmao how she get u fired?

Only went back b/c I didn't feel like doin the whole job search when I moved.

Management incompetent

Some of the nurses are incompetent. FYI: if you or any of your loved ones get admitted in a hospital...ALWAYS ask if the bed has been cleaned by the techs of company the bed is with (the name will be at the foot). You'll thank later.

Techs act like spoiled azzz fuccin children when they don't get their way, and are incompetent as well. Fucc Sacramento btw.

Don't really have much to say about the coworkers. I sat on the far end and mostly kept to myself. Whateva issues they had wit each other...I wanted no part of it. Didn't care to know.
As a nigga who spends significant time in hospitals yearly ...I’ve never cared to ask about no bed

Lmao how she get u fired?
It was french coffee shop bakery by central park and she started running to manager claiming my work ethic was trash and how i was messing up orders and how she couldnt work with me etc.

I knew it was her as soon as white female manager pulled me in for my 60 day assessment cuz i was new or watever and started stating why it wouldnt work out. Im like fam, you’re not even here most time and everybody fucks wit me because i do my job but i know who put the hit out and she lying. She didnt care to look in to it so it was a wrap for me lol.

Shit was fucked up at the time over 10 years ago but i can look back and laugh bout it now. Lol it be your own people,

It was french coffee shop bakery by central park and she started running to manager claiming my work ethic was trash and how i was messing up orders and how she couldnt work with me etc.

I knew it was her as soon as white female manager pulled me in for my 60 day assessment cuz i was new or watever and started stating why it wouldnt work out. Im like fam, you’re not even here most time and everybody fucks wit me because i do my job but i know who put the hit out and she lying. She didnt care to look in to it so it was a wrap for me lol.

Shit was fucked up at the time over 10 years ago but i can look back and laugh bout it now. Lol it be your own people,
I’d gotten her jumped ..... I know if u worked at a coffee shop u for sure needed that bread at the time so for her to fuck w u on some weird shit deserves an ass whooping

I will say thats when i learned about how strung out niggas be for coffee. It was like running a trap house. We opened 6am and bout 5:30 niggas was already lined down the block looking crazy. Thats why i dont fuck wit it now.
Bro the biggest Starbucks in the world is like 2 blocks away from the crib when I tell you the line be 3 blocks long when I m headed to work and 3 blocks long when I m getting home at like 6 pm

I’d gotten her jumped ..... I know if u worked at a coffee shop u for sure needed that bread at the time so for her to fuck w u on some weird shit deserves an ass whooping
Lol my coworkers said the same shit when i told them what happened. Im tellin you everyone fucked with me so i knew it was her cuz she literally did 180 once she seen my girl. Black skinny chick and she wasnt ugly just really mid. It went from basically throwin the ass to me every shift to quiet as fuck and just mad for no reason lmao. I would just look at her like whats ya problem? Never seen no shit like that but i learned valuable lessons.

Man I had chicks try me with that bullshit but I be tapped in.

I broke up with a chick, she came to my job the next night trying to show out. I tried not to give her the satisfaction but she tried to play me at the let out so I told her she was banned from the establishment lmao. She started yelling and carrying on in the streets and shit. Whole staff watching from the windows.

She gon msg my managers on fb the next day and try to tell them all this shit about me and asking them not to allow me to ban her. They didn't even care they just clowned tf outta me for weeks.

Even more crazy I started smashing a chick I worked with that same night. Till this day I think she just peeped shorty acting crazy and was intrigued cause we barely talked before that night.

Fast forward a couple months we end things and she start acting like a weirdo msg any girls she see me talking to and then tells my managers I'm stalking her and shit when she the one low key stalking me. At this point the managers are the homies so we at a staff party and they just like "free wtf, get yo shit together bruh. Shit messy." I end up calling that chick out at the staff party then leaving to smash minutes later. Straight toxic shit. 😂 That chick ended up chewing me up and spitting me tf out. Left young Freeman in shambles.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bro the biggest Starbucks in the world is like 2 blocks away from the crib when I tell you the line be 3 blocks long when I m headed to work and 3 blocks long when I m getting home at like 6 pm
Yo the tips were glorious tho. The first spot i ever worked where u had to split tips with everyone at the end of shift no matter what you were given. Niggas a be salty if they had a big table tip and gotta hand it in but you were guaranteed to leave each night with atleast $100. That was my weed money smh lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back