Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks bro and yeah this is normal

I did fuck up and use eye drops as soon as I got home that I was supposed to use when I woke up and I think a lot of this pain is eye drops that crusted over

imagine laying in a bed for 4 hrs awake and your eyes hurt in every direction by tiny daggers and your eyes are tearing but the tears don’t go anywhere

legit the worst thing I physically went through

You been getting high lately... I'm pretty dure that will help with eye pain and pressure (glaucoma)... get to it nigga.

Thanks bro and yeah this is normal

I did fuck up and use eye drops as soon as I got home that I was supposed to use when I woke up and I think a lot of this pain is eye drops that crusted over

imagine laying in a bed for 4 hrs awake and your eyes hurt in every direction by tiny daggers and your eyes are tearing but the tears don’t go anywhere

legit the worst thing I physically went through
Yikes. So...why didn't you follow the doctors instructions?

Lol I’m scared to do that

im so disheveled enough already. I feel so weak

surgery does legit take 4 mins though

Just go slow man.

Lol @ sober me encouraging someone else to take drugs. But I think it will help.

Next best thing is Tylenol and lots of water. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Lol I’m scared to do that

im so disheveled enough already. I feel so weak

surgery does legit take 4 mins though
I saw a video of my teachers eye surgery back in like middle or high school. No idea why she brought it in but that was creepy as hell to watch. I'd like to hope technology has advanced

Did they some some metal circle on your eye that covers the iris? They dropped some type of acid to like clear the first layer. Watching them brush the eyeball was gross

I saw a video of my teachers eye surgery back in like middle or high school. No idea why she brought it in but that was creepy as hell to watch. I'd like to hope technology has advanced

Did they some some metal circle on your eye that covers the iris? They dropped some type of acid to like clear the first layer. Watching them brush the eyeball was gross
Ummm since it was so close to my eye It’s kinda hard to know what they did

they had me look at some prism looking tunnel and then she used something to press down on my eye ball and then used maybe like a piece of glass or plastic on top to further press down (this hurt a bit or rather just was incredibly uncomfortable)

I had to just look at light while keeping my eye open but it was forced open at that point and then she used the brush thingy

this is all in the span of about a full minute and some change

I think what you said is probably it though

Right now I have an eye shield and shades on and it hurts to blink and my eyes keep tearing

for me to see normally I would have to take this stuff off, otherwise it’s dark and blurry

Ummm since it was so close to my eye It’s kinda hard to know what they did

they had me look at some prism looking tunnel and then she used something to press down on my eye ball and then used maybe like a piece of glass or plastic on top to further press down (this hurt a bit or rather just was incredibly uncomfortable)

I had to just look at light while keeping my eye open but it was forced open at that point and then she used the brush thingy

this is all in the span of about a full minute and some change

I think what you said is probably it though
Did they record it and give you a video? (no I don't want to see lol)

Getting the hang of this gym shit, I get a lil thrill when I jump on equipment the same time as other people and they jump off before me..

in my mind like
:Pathetic:
Yea, couldn’t handle it hoe?

My male brain interprets this as women are extra horny on Friday the 13th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back