Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yall see that hand placement on that second pic?

He LOVES boxing. Its partially my fault, but he was 6 months in that pic. He wants to start boxing and we been trying to put it off. Told him if he still wants to when he turns 15 he can.

He practices on a bag every day.

When COVID is done, I'm going to put my youngest daughter in karate or kickboxing or something so she can beat up on someone other than me. That little girl says hello with a gut punch. lol

Yall see that hand placement on that second pic?

He LOVES boxing. Its partially my fault, but he was 6 months in that pic. He wants to start boxing and we been trying to put it off. Told him if he still wants to when he turns 15 he can.

He practices on a bag every day.
Lol my daughter stay throwin hands like she ready. Perfect jab straight out the womb. I think ima train her up when ready for self defense.

Last edited:
75 degrees today brah

been having yellow jackets and wasps flying around my car......in December

i hate it here ?

Last month i had nests in both side view mirrors of the car i haven't been driving.

Hit both with a whole can of raid. They gone now.

aint no getting rid of em really...its just Louisiana shit

its been a little cooler at night the past 2 weeks but its still 70 and up in the day time

folks still cutting grass and shit

heat on in the morning....a/c blowing on lunch....windows down on the way home lol

shit is nuts lol

Was bumping dis album during my workout a few minutes ago..shit still go

Went extra hard when this shit came on

53013877_2369557713064219_2654821205231534080_o.jpg

Cool as shit too

Lol..used a dentist last year, dude is black and super unprofessional. I'm pretty sure he feels up his nurses when they are both out of your sight, and when he cleans he goes too deep.

Anyway, dude tried to make my insurance company pay for a cleaning, then I changed jobs so when they went to go charge the insurance company the insurance wasnt valid. Dude try to make me pay out of pocket like I dont know cleanings are free under the ACA.

Then when threatening me with reporting me to collections aint work. He spent the past few weeks tryna get me to come get a cleaning like ima fall for the okeydoke..nahh buddy, hold that L

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back