Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh @King Freeman your poop will be dark green

Shit is shit. 🤷🏿‍♂️ iirc as long as it ain't black, bloody, pale or too hard you're okay.

Just got mine in the mail today. Hoping it helps with the skin and I wanted to find a way to get more alkaline in my body.

Ima shoot him some bail being 24…

cringe…

But i get it and its not that serious
Lol why would a 24 year old white male know who Brandy is?
True, but he's also technically, a professional artist, he should know...something. The most egregious part for me was him throwing out Aaliyah. People are asking how he mixed up the two, I think they are giving him way too much credit. I think he couldn't name anyone else and she's the only person who came up for whatever reason.

I still think his age is a poor defense. Think of all the artists you know and love that were before your time, smh.

True, but he's also technically, a professional artist, he should know...something. The most egregious part for me was him throwing out Aaliyah. People are asking how he mixed up the two, I think they are giving him way too much credit. I think he couldn't name anyone else and she's the only person who came up for whatever reason.

I still think his age is a poor defense. Think of all the artists you know and love that were before your time, smh.
Maybe he never listened to her, it's not like Brandy been popping the last 2 decades

tiktok live is a weird place

I don't know if it's just me but I almost always get 1 of 5 things... a chick with her cleavage out or wearing something obvious to show off her body, an Asian chick singing, a cac that's clearly coked or meth'd out, or a chick holding a mic to her face making weird sounds, and this dude playing the new ufc game on twitch, I fuck with him tho and actually gave him a follow cause he's nice with it. 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back