Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo did yall see this shit ??

I dont know where to start with this. They always wanna preach and talk when they think they might be victims. But its fun an funny when they're in control. And didnt he have kids when was broke, or he gunna do the typical rapper, "i was rich before the deal" lie?

Most importantly, I'm not taking parenting advice from anyone whos young kids are online posting videos like this, threating other children.

I dont know where to start with this. They always wanna preach and talk when they think they might be victims. But its fun an funny when they're in control. And didnt he have kids when was broke, or he gunna do the typical rapper, "i was rich before the deal" lie?

Most importantly, I'm not taking parenting advice from anyone whos young kids are online posting videos like this, threating other children.

Wtf going on

scust.

fuck going on in that household?

Only just realized the actress in question was most likely Keke Palmer. Apparently he kept putting his arms around her and even pulled her ponytail at one point.

71 ys old, still pulling on ponytails, smh. Repugnante.

Only just realized the actress in question was most likely Keke Palmer. Apparently he kept putting his arms around her and even pulled her ponytail at one point.

71 ys old, still pulling on ponytails, smh. Repugnante.

He's always been a jokester

Lol.. Italians make drill music, who woulda thunk it ?? They calling this dude the king of Italy…

bd59310b-dae5-4c7c-a57d-a00a866aaa5a_text.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back