Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fuck wit Ohmars..love that nigga personality..nigga will randomly post a one wheeled bike on Instagram wit no caption. ..I just fucks wit any nigga like that

Feel like the next big thing is the ability to send people audio clips. Like it was img, then gifs, now wit TikTok popularizing sounds. I feel like some tech company or individual is gonna create an easy to navigate sound bank. Where you can send people popular sound clips instead of a response..

like say ya girl say some wild shit in a text.

you would simply send The sound clip of “ain’t no fucking way boy”

or you can post them as simple as a gif or a pic on a forum. It’s coming…I see it, it’s gonna be the next big thing

Feel like the next big thing is the ability to send people audio clips. Like it was img, then gifs, now wit TikTok popularizing sounds. I feel like some tech company or individual is gonna create an easy to navigate sound bank. Where you can send people popular sound clips instead of a response..

like say ya girl say some wild shit in a text.

you would simply send The sound clip of “ain’t no fucking way boy”

or you can post them as simple as a gif or a pic on a forum. It’s coming…I see it, it’s gonna be the next big thing

This is kinda what your talking about.

Nah, I just like downloading obscure unreleased shit and I only buy music from artists that I like or I just listen on YouTube.

I ain't paying for no shit that I don't outright own.

Spotify and shit like that just seems weird to me.

I hear you. Check the catalogs tho. I was using Amazon music for a while when I had a little loophole that let me use it for free. I was shocked when I saw they had some of styles p mixtapes on there. I'm back with spotify now and they don't have dome of the joints Amazon had for whatever reason.

Heard tidal catalog deep too but I've never tried them.

link-counsciousness.gif

Me and my doctor's minds aligning on some gangster fusion shit, her understanding the vibes, not asking no stupid questions and just doing what she needed to do so I can get this big ass tax credit.

She's so dope. Niggas asking me if she accepting new patients, she is but I decided I'm not sharing the plug. Sorry.

I hear you. Check the catalogs tho. I was using Amazon music for a while when I had a little loophole that let me use it for free. I was shocked when I saw they had some of styles p mixtapes on there. I'm back with spotify now and they don't have dome of the joints Amazon had for whatever reason.

Heard tidal catalog deep too but I've never tried them.
I haven't used Amazon music. How is it if you have prime?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back