Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol niggas showed me two movies in the 80s

exactly why I said we should have a killer robot movie

Like if the terminator series was straight horror that would be cool but niggas wanna show me a 70 year old bearded robot shooting and fighting lol
My fault, I assumed you meant there were none that were previously made but to your point, I would love a reboot of the one I posted without all the campy cheesey shit

My fault, I assumed you meant there were none that were previously made but to your point, I would love a reboot of the one I posted without all the campy cheesey shit
Yeah my point was there really aren’t enough

i was watching terminator idk 5 or 6 or some shit and the actual terminator robot itself is actually scary af

4E7E9FB4-4A45-4E28-B2A5-233B6408A934.jpeg

like if they had this thing chasing and killing some college kids somewhere for a movie it would be cool to me

A G2 Class geomagnetic storm is expected to occur on Earth this Thursday, April 14, thanks to a "dead" sunspot flinging out a coronal mass ejection (CME) of plasma and solar material towards Earth on April 11. Good news for aurora hunters as the Northern Lights could be seen as far south as New York.

Anyone in the north should look up and check out the sky

Are there any perks to donating besides feeling good about keeping the site alive?

If people knew it would grant them V.I.P. access...........and that their funds wouldn't get stolen, more people would probably be more inclined to contribute.

But those perks are only reserved for a select few, so..........there's that.

They should make a horror movie with like a killer robot or something

MV5BZGJiYzQ0YTktOWRlZS00OTkzLTg2NzMtNDk1MDE1NTc4MmRjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_.jpg

Watched this one back in the mid-90's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back