Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naw...if you look a little deeper, it was also shitty to folks who could pass as white as well

The Mormons underwent there own mini persecution that was sanctioned by the US Government

The US was built for influential christian white men to serve the purposes of influential christian white men

Bruh I'm reading this chapter on Civil Rights....smh. African Americans...Native Americans...Latinos...Asians...Women...ALL these people back in the early start of this country (and even today)...at some point was denied just even EXISTING in this country.

Just rereading all this over again angers me. Especially when you read the lengths these wyte Anglo Saxon males went to keep all of from owning land, become citizens, voting, etc. etc. You'd think we would've been a united front against all of it. Unfortunately no.

Smh...this why I despise this type of class.

My last grandfather is on the way out. I’m grateful that I got to see him one last time, but he can’t even speak anymore. He’s in hospice now, and it’s only a matter of time.

He used to be so full of life. Breaks my heart to see him in this state. I hope his pain ends soon. 😢😭

My last grandfather is on the way out. I’m grateful that I got to see him one last time, but he can’t even speak anymore. He’s in hospice now, and it’s only a matter of time.

He used to be so full of life. Breaks my heart to see him in this state. I hope his pain ends soon. 😢😭
Damn...I'm very sorry Mister B.

Comfort and peace for your grandfather as he makes his transition.

Comfort and peace for you and your family during this really difficult time.❤

The book is filling up, so that means the math is mathing!!!
giphy.gif

My old supervisor just reached out to me on Fb so I guess Fb still good for something. Damn she fine lol

Niggas really tried to burn down a villa around the lake como spot cuz that Russian dude owned it.
I mean, it’s across the water in the nice parts but still.

The "TMZ Hip Hop" crew broke down Tory's newly-released single, "Mucky James," and it sounds like the rapper is taking his words right up to the line, at the very least. In one line from the song he raps "I can't lie, temporarily that bitch came and ruined s**t."
Yup. He's a dumbass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back