Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leave a note somewhere asking if anyone missing 4 water jugs 🤷🏿‍♂️

Yall got a community app or something outchea?

That was a thought too

Yesterday I asked an Asian lady who lives downstairs if she know anybody in the building who gets water delivered. She said “no” in a sarcastic tone with a look on her face that said “he’s about to ask me for spare change.”

I gave up the ask the neighbors route after that

T
That was a thought too

Yesterday I asked an Asian lady who lives downstairs if she know anybody in the building who gets water delivered. She said “no” in a sarcastic tone with a look on her face that said “he’s about to ask me for spare change.”

I gave up the ask the neighbors route after that
The water machine is fairly price fam. And you having 5 of them is a lot of water. It should last you an extremely long time

I wouldn't dump them, that's wasteful.

Other than that, there's a bunch of things you could do. It shouldn't be that difficult to google the company on the label and report the shit.

You could also take that pic and put it on fb or something like that. Or if you don't gotta page, somebody you know got one.. It's always someone who can use water.

But I wouldn't dump that shit..... Don't do that

I wouldn't dump them, that's wasteful.

Other than that, there's a bunch of things you could do. It shouldn't be that difficult to google the company on the label and report the shit.

You could also take that pic and put it on fb or something like that. Or if you don't gotta page, somebody you know got one.. It's always someone who can use water.

But I wouldn't dump that shit..... Don't do that

I looked it up but there are a ton of companies that deliver Nestle PureLife water apparently

I’ll be honest my biggest obstacle is taking them down the stairs when I never asked for em

If I was on the first floor I’d have them gone already

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back