Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naw. AP want every damn thing to have it’s own thread but that’s because he’s a mod. So he’s on brand with this.

but damn AP, yiu can let’s folks just chat in the cookout
I disagree with every single word you just typed

For the umpteenth time, using just the example beta used earlier.

He asked about wings yesterday, that subject is no longer being discussed, like at all

Wordle, STILL is being discussed... Days after the initial post was made about it

One, deserves a thread of it's own... The other... Does not

Naw. AP want every damn thing to have it’s own thread but that’s because he’s a mod. So he’s on brand with this.

but damn AP, yiu can let’s folks just chat in the cookout
AP rarely ever turns things into threads from here if he’s

1. Invovled

2. Has even a mild interest in what’s written

I’m just pointing out the inconsistency

all this other stuff is wildy unnecessary especially over wordle lol and especially when I barely care all that much

@Scandalust313 just because I mentioned you doesn’t mean I said anything bad about you or anything you’re doing.

I was mentioning an instance of something being posted daily that did not turn into a thread. It was the best example I could come up with and I thought you had the wherewithal to not be offended by that.

you saying it’s a public forum lends more to it being okay with me pointing out an inconsistency because you’re saying I have the right to

1. Invovled

all this other stuff is wildy unnecessary especially over wordle lol and especially when I barely care all that much

@Scandalust313just because I mentioned you doesn’t mean I said anything bad about you or anything you’re doing.

I was mentioning an instance of something being posted daily that did not turn into a thread. It was the best example I could come up with and I thought you had the wherewithal to not be offended by that.
I didn't say anyhting "bad" about you either

My point was...you mentioned me in a conversation on a public forum...even if you hadn't mentioned me, I can still participate in a very public conversation...dassit

1. Invovled

@Scandalust313 just because I mentioned you doesn’t mean I said anything bad about you or anything you’re doing.

you saying it’s a public forum lends more to it being okay with me pointing out an inconsistency because you’re saying I have the right to
Man you just made up a whole ass lie lol

At this point, I'ma stop fighting the need to clarify when I do something as a mod vs when another mod does it and just take the credit for it anyway since y'all think I do the shit anyway

I could be on vacation and another mod will take posts in here and make a thread but best believe, niggas gonna think I did the shit. So from now on, whatever it is, when you like it, love it, or hate it, I did it
Enjoy the rest of your day brah

Man you just made up a whole ass lie lol

At this point, I'ma stop fighting the need to clarify when I do something as a mod vs when another mod does it and just take the credit for it anyway since y'all think I do the shit anyway

I could be on vacation and another mod will take posts in here and make a thread but best believe, niggas gonna think I did the shit. So from now on, whatever it is, when you like it, love it, or hate it, I did it
Enjoy the rest of your day brah
Didn’t read the whole thing

thanks for your time bruh man

Both sides making valid points and that's okay. This is a public forum after all.

🤷🏿‍♂️

I disagree with every single word you just typed

For the umpteenth time, using just the example beta used earlier.

He asked about wings yesterday, that subject is no longer being discussed, like at all

Wordle, STILL is being discussed... Days after the initial post was made about it

One, deserves a thread of it's own... The other... Does not
Understood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back