Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo I don’t usually pop off over petty shit but not saying “thank you” after I hold the door for you as you pass by has to be top 3 shit that grinds my fucking gears

I just pulled some nigga to the side in the store and I made him say thank you after he just felt like he could walk pass me and not say anything….foh

Im not the most politically correct individual (I’m sure some of you have noticed) but basic words such as “please, thank you, good morning, excuse me, sir, ma’am” are words that have never left my vocabulary

Man I love how a few gas stations and restaurants rasing their starting wage to just 14 dollars an hour is just fucking up the service industry. Down here t mobile starting everyone off at 20 dollars and hour and now mail is backed up because everyone quit the post office jobsand are going to Parker’s Kitchen gas station, Spinx gas station, t mobile and other places. It only takes a trickle to start a flood. Good benefits don’t mean shit no more when you can’t afford a good place to live

Man I love how a few gas stations and restaurants rasing their starting wage to just 14 dollars an hour is just fucking up the service industry. Down here t mobile starting everyone off at 20 dollars and hour and now mail is backed up because everyone quit the post office jobsand are going to Parker’s Kitchen gas station, Spinx gas station, t mobile and other places. It only takes a trickle to start a flood. Good benefits don’t mean shit no more when you can’t afford a good place to live
And is there really such as thing as good benefits...

Imean if you dont need to wait weeks for a referral thats a start but 9 out of to times your are jumping through hoops especially if your someone who needs above basic coverage

And is there really such as thing as good benefits...

Imean if you dont need to wait weeks for a referral thats a start but 9 out of to times your are jumping through hoops especially if your someone who needs above basic coverage
Yea I learned that when I stop being a network tech and medication I had that was 20 dollars per, after I started working for IT, the same med was 175. I never gave a fuck during open enrollment till that happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back