Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to get back to answering y’all’s questions and taking care of those who helped me.
I been lacking since I came back

I've never seen someone switch up where they are from as much as Joe Buddens. In the same fucking episode of the pod this nigga in one part said he from Queens and later on in the same pod this nigga said he from Jersey City.

WTF this nigga is crazy as shit.

I've never seen someone switch up where they are from as much as Joe Buddens. In the same fucking episode of the pod this nigga in one part said he from Queens and later on in the same pod this nigga said he from Jersey City.

WTF this nigga is crazy as shit.

He's said a few times he spent extended parts of his life in both places but yeah its joe budden we talking about. He spent years down in South or North Carolina too iirc.

He's said a few times he spent extended parts of his life in both places but yeah its joe budden we talking about. He spent years down in South or North Carolina too iirc.

True it's just the way he does that shit. If it's some good shit about NY he screaming he from NY or if it's some shit about NJ he saying he from Jersey.

Nigga love talk about him being 41 yrs old. Nigga way too old to be hood hopping. Pick a place and just roll with it.

LLS that shit is wild to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back