Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
@royalascension , I have a question for you. You are understanding in the spiritual realm and what not..

When you are in a group of people and randomly your right ear..both gets muffled and rings a little, what does that mean?

Tinnitus or Ringing in the Ears: Spiritually means you are refusing to listen or not hear your inner voice. Could also be pointing towards stubbornness.

I don't believe those people really have anything to do with it. They might trigger or really just be a mirror to whatever the root cause of your internal stubborness is. You know sometimes we don't listen to ourselves. So the only way our focus is centered sometimes is through our physical body nudging us to check in with ourselves.

Is there something your not heading ? like something your inner self been saying but you been pushing it aside? I would go for a walk and meditate to get deeper. Just sit with yourself and kinda tune into Zach.

it's also a mercury retrograde right now. Perfect 🥰 time to do some introspective work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back