Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
why u askin for?
tryna see if i can get into dude music. I heard Top a long ass time ago but never knew who made it. Was riding the other day in my homeboy whip and saw who it was on his stereo. So i'm just trying to see what songs are commonly liked...that's all

What was her reason for doing it? And did the daughters forgive they mom?

She was "in love" with another man when she got pregnant with the oldest daughter, so she resented him because in her crazy mind he ruined her chance at love. The oldest always said the dad never molested them so she was the most hesitant to forgive the mom, but I believe they all did eventually.

She was "in love" with another man when she got pregnant with the oldest daughter, so she resented him because in her crazy mind he ruined her chance at love. The oldest always said the dad never molested them so she was the most hesitant to forgive the mom, but I believe they all did eventually.
Were they still married at the time?

This shit is wild
fi089fua5hb81.jpg

His wife is saying he was the victim and didnt do anything wrong, even tho he was arrested for pointing a gun at someone in the same intersection a few years ago.

Some of yall could learn from this and check your temper over dumb shit before life checks you. But I'm sure this will fall on deaf ears.
Lol what a dummy bitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back