Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
What y’all yhink

"Sambo of Sudan"
tumblr_inline_p85q6hR4gR1tvnlkq_500.gif

Whats crazy is I consider myself a spice person. Good luck and report back

I don't feel good at all right now. Sitting here evaluating why I even wanted to try that sandwich.

Might have to put in 2 sick hours :yikes1:

Man I feel you. Lowkey feel like they put damn near laxative in fast food

So, my youngest daughter called me Oscar the Grouch without the trash can this morning.

This year I'm going to turn over a new leaf and put forth a sunnier disposition. I'm going to start off by giving some flowers on here.

I respect @Kzzl for always being able to come into a thread drop some poignant shit and be out (a skill I'm nowhere near mastering)

I respect @Duwop for being a family that unabashedly wants people to know that he still has some ignance in his heart.

I respect @shutupGabi @Whis Khalifa and @Scandalust313 for always keeping it classy even when sometimes having to wade through the muck of these ABW streets.

I respect @Race Jones for just not giving a fuck and right or wrong being loud and proud.

With that begins my year long journey of making the changes necessary to elevate my Sesame Street status in the eyes of my girls.

So, my youngest daughter called me Oscar the Grouch without the trash can this morning.

This year I'm going to turn over a new leaf and put forth a sunnier disposition. I'm going to start off by giving some flowers on here.

I respect @Kzzl for always being able to come into a thread drop some poignant shit and be out (a skill I'm nowhere near mastering)

I respect @Duwop for being a family that unabashedly wants people to know that he still has some ignance in his heart.

I respect @shutupGabi @Whis Khalifa and @Scandalust313 for always keeping it classy even when sometimes having to wade through the muck of these ABW streets.

I respect @Race Jones for just not giving a fuck and right or wrong being loud and proud.

With that begins my year long journey of making the changes necessary to elevate my Sesame Street status in the eyes of my girls.
*scanned for my flowers*

Oh...ok...

j-cole-salty-clap.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back