Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was here targeting Meeks today but i was just thinking about how some days he has something better to do than spam trannys and scat. That's what he does in his leisure but some days he just doesn't have the time. Let that sink in

There’s an open HellCzar thread in the sports section saying he takes in the ass with a obvious tranny pic. Mods do your job!!

Been in the hospital the last few days. It's one other brother in here on my floor and he keep rejecting the head nod. Just looking me dead in my shit.

Pretty sure something wrong w him mentally but I might have to run him a different type of fade for the disrespect. Imma flat out say what up tmrw if I see him. Ion like that shit. Like nigga it's just us. I gotta leave yo ass behind if shit hit the fan? Cause I will.

🤷🏿‍♂️🚣🏿‍♂️✌🏿

Been in the hospital the last few days. It's one other brother in here on my floor and he keep rejecting the head nod. Just looking me dead in my shit.

Pretty sure something wrong w him mentally but I might have to run him a different type of fade for the disrespect. Imma flat out say what up tmrw if I see him. Ion like that shit. Like nigga it's just us. I gotta leave yo ass behind if shit hit the fan? Cause I will.

🤷🏿‍♂️🚣🏿‍♂️✌🏿
Damn bruh, hope everything’s ok with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back