Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
When the last time y’all been to the hood? Shits fucked up, don’t even feel like home no more. I understand that survivors remorse shit now. When you gain knowledge of self and knowledge of the world. Smh..riding wit someone and we see a youngin, look probably 14. Mid morning got on a club dress, tight body fitting shit. Slits on the side, you can tell she got on no underwear. Nigga I’m wit, hood nigga that I don’t hangout wit.

He go, damn she don’t got on no draws, I go, main she like 14. He look at me wit disgust like, so? I’m disgusted, he go, yea ima swing back round later, she probably give good dome. See some lil boys, he go, yea..they probably be all up in that pussy, then laughs. It ain’t for me to correct this nigga, we part ways. I went up wit another nigga, get some breakfast from a place he call the “white spot”..he go how much that was, I fill him 17 dollars…he like..17 dollars!!!? How it taste? I tell him it was aight.

He go that’s what you get for tryna be like them white folks..17 dollars b. My mood is all jacked..I’m leaving and I’m at the corner, crack head chick walk up to my car..my window down, her head all in my shit. I’m like, what? She like..lick her lip, goes,5 dollars and motions her eyes down to my dick,

My heart broke, I hate it here..none of this shit would’ve bothered me before, now I wanna cry shit is so sad. Just went back home, as I’m driving to my spot in the “burbs”..farther I get away from where I’m used to, the sadder I get. It’s quiet out here, no noise of passing traffic, birds singing,people cleaning their cars and raking there leafs.

I don’t feel like I belong here neither, shits sad..

im bout to go in this house and play wasteland 3.

Lol I tried it was like 50 ppl ahead of me at the spot a block away from the crib
If this is just a weekly test, then you should be good with the self test. But if this is for your job, gotta make sure they accept test from home kits. A lot of places dont. But if you are testing because you know you have been exposed to covid, do the pcr.

If this is just a weekly test, then you should be good with the self test. But if this is for your job, gotta make sure they accept test from home kits. A lot of places dont. But if you are testing because you know you have been exposed to covid, do the pcr.
It’s negative but I get tested at least weekly just because

When the last time y’all been to the hood? Shits fucked up, don’t even feel like home no more. I understand that survivors remorse shit now. When you gain knowledge of self and knowledge of the world. Smh..riding wit someone and we see a youngin, look probably 14. Mid morning got on a club dress, tight body fitting shit. Slits on the side, you can tell she got on no underwear. Nigga I’m wit, hood nigga that I don’t hangout wit.

He go, damn she don’t got on no draws, I go, main she like 14. He look at me wit disgust like, so? I’m disgusted, he go, yea ima swing back round later, she probably give good dome. See some lil boys, he go, yea..they probably be all up in that pussy, then laughs. It ain’t for me to correct this nigga, we part ways. I went up wit another nigga, get some breakfast from a place he call the “white spot”..he go how much that was, I fill him 17 dollars…he like..17 dollars!!!? How it taste? I tell him it was aight.

He go that’s what you get for tryna be like them white folks..17 dollars b. My mood is all jacked..I’m leaving and I’m at the corner, crack head chick walk up to my car..my window down, her head all in my shit. I’m like, what? She like..lick her lip, goes,5 dollars and motions her eyes down to my dick,

My heart broke, I hate it here..none of this shit would’ve bothered me before, now I wanna cry shit is so sad. Just went back home, as I’m driving to my spot in the “burbs”..farther I get away from where I’m used to, the sadder I get. It’s quiet out here, no noise of passing traffic, birds singing,people cleaning their cars and raking there leafs.

I don’t feel like I belong here neither, shits sad..

im bout to go in this house and play wasteland 3.

Yea never talk to that homie again. 17 dollars is excessive for food tho. Spots be charging like 20 dollars for 6 wings. The shit with the crackhead is what it is. But the child prostitute thing blew me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back