Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
thread making abilities should be back by this weekend

200.gif

What's a good edibles spot to hit up in Vegas, and anybody got any recommendations for what to get if you never really messed with them before? I never got much of a reaction from weed before, and I don't like smoking, so I didn't indulge too much. I heard edilbes was a good alternative. I figured I'd give it a try since I'll be visiting Vegas soon.

What's a good edibles spot to hit up in Vegas, and anybody got any recommendations for what to get if you never really messed with them before? I never got much of a reaction from weed before, and I don't like smoking, so I didn't indulge too much. I heard edilbes was a good alternative. I figured I'd give it a try since I'll be visiting Vegas soon.
Planet 51 or some shit.

Just look up dispensaries with planet in the title and that's the one.

Ok…something not adding up here. I don’t use Facebook, but I have a Facebook account for the oculus. I’m bored one night and joined multiple “mature adult groups”..”grown and sexy groups”…dem men and women more immature than teenagers. All they do is talk about sex and fish for selfie pics and or noods. So now I want to experiment..

I do the same on Twitter and it’s the same fucking thing. All it is, is “grown” folk, horny like teenagers. Thirst and thirst traps..

So the part that I don’t get,..is that the women here

:Pathetic:
nah y’all ain’t ready for that conversation..

Ima just say…all that other internet shit is the ghetto and ABW is the burbs..

don’t let ‘em shame you kings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back