Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those rules don't apply to culture vulture whiteboys. Sorry

that’s some gossiping ass hoe shit and nothing to do with being white or black.

You condoning that?

If one of my friends do some their like that I might step back from son

that’s some gossiping ass hoe shit and nothing to do with being white or black.

You condoning that?

If one of my friends do some their like that I might step back from son
Like i said...all those principles and codes fly out the window when dealing with disrespectful cacs. I would've done the same thing to HIM

Like i said...all those principles and codes fly out the window when dealing with disrespectful cacs. I would've done the same thing to HIM

And you would have been a hoe ass nigga.

Just saying you would do that is being a hoe ass nigga

folks are pissed. My family back home got a similar message/email

Much like all things in business, the problem is the most of these companies are ran from a pure numbers standpoint. After the death of block buster, the motto for most business in america became "if you arent growing you are dying".

Most of these companies spend more money on convincing current customers to spend more or advertising to new customers. A budget for a year can look like 100 mill for advertising and 30 mill for operations with all operations department vying for a decent budget from that.

That being said, the infrastructure isnt built to supply everyone with top level (or what they pay for) at all times. The way its built is the expectation most people are at work or school so at 60 percent capacity, the expectation is most people are provided with decent ping times.

Much like black outs and brown outs, when infrastructure is forced to operate at full capacity shit fails. Now.. these companies could spend money building better infrastructure that is built for over capacity. But then that would look like money lost. Which would make them look bad in the stock market.

So...just know that shit ain't gonna get better, comcast ain't spending that cap money on better infrastructure. Their spending it on technological research for more products that depended on bandwidth that will further bog down their network.

To which they will only fix it when they are absolutely force to. If you have a fiber network company near you, your best bet is them. The only down side being when you have an outage, that shits at the very least gonna be down for 5 hours.

Oh, and your internet is only as good as the slowest device using your wifi. Shit like ring, Alexa, google thermostat, and all those little nifty things. They make your wifi speeds shitty.

If you have a dual band modem or router, put all of those devices that basically run in the back ground on the 5g band, along with cell phones and tablets. Put them on the 5g band.

TVs and gaming systems that need alot of MBPS..put them on the 2g band

Much like all things in business, the problem is the most of these companies are ran from a pure numbers standpoint. After the death of block buster, the motto for most business in america became "if you arent growing you are dying".

Most of these companies spend more money on convincing current customers to spend more or advertising to new customers. A budget for a year can look like 100 mill for advertising and 30 mill for operations with all operations department vying for a decent budget from that.

That being said, the infrastructure isnt built to supply everyone with top level (or what they pay for) at all times. The way its built is the expectation most people are at work or school so at 60 percent capacity, the expectation is most people are provided with decent ping times.

Much like black outs and brown outs, when infrastructure is forced to operate at full capacity shit fails. Now.. these companies could spend money building better infrastructure that is built for over capacity. But then that would look like money lost. Which would make them look bad in the stock market.

So...just know that shit ain't gonna get better, comcast ain't spending that cap money on better infrastructure. Their spending it on technological research for more products that depended on bandwidth that will further bog down their network.

To which they will only fix it when they are absolutely force to. If you have a fiber network company near you, your best bet is them. The only down side being when you have an outage, that shits at the very least gonna be down for 5 hours.

Props on the info/insight fam.. shits crazy smh. I was gonna advise the fam to get fios but it's not available in their area. The only other ISP is Verizon DSL with tops off at like 3mbs down and thats just unacceptable lol

Working from home I had to complete cut out cable. I got two modems in my home, I have 1 modem with 1 gig service for the home. The children laptops for school, iPads, TVs, gaming systems are all on that one.

Upstairs I have a modem that's 100 down and 20 up. That's for work ..

My cable company has no data caps, but if they flipped to havin them,..shit, drop something off ya shit and pay for necessities.

A bunch of folks have a full suite of services and complain about data caps...I mean, get basic cable and pay for unlimited

Who the fuck still watches cable tv..to be honest

I ain't seen a commercial in years

Aye, yall tell me if yall think is a real thing or I'm making It up...

Ok, so I know a guy that only wants to fuck women who are in relationships with men that love them.

Now what he does is he makes friends, both Male and female. Theres something about him that people gravitate to him. So when hes friends with the female, hes everything they want in a man but he never tries to get romantic with them. He gets them to secretly fall in love with them but knows they wont aggressively pursue their love if he ever so slightly curbs them.

Then what he does is introduce a Male friend to the one that he fells fits the male friend the best. Waits for the male friend to fall for the woman, then he finally returns the womans advances and fucks them.

He actively crops taken pussy

Aye, yall tell me if yall think is a real thing or I'm making It up...

Ok, so I know a guy that only wants to fuck women who are in relationships with men that love them.

Now what he does is he makes friends, both Male and female. Theres something about him that people gravitate to him. So when hes friends with the female, hes everything they want in a man but he never tries to get romantic with them. He gets them to secretly fall in love with them but knows they wont aggressively pursue their love if he ever so slightly curbs them.

Then what he does is introduce a Male friend to the one that he fells fits the male friend the best. Waits for the male friend to fall for the woman, then he finally returns the womans advances and fucks them.

He actively crops taken pussy
What movie is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back