Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
A48BE4C8-1A00-480D-884B-80A50D2D5B91.jpeg
I saw this on Reddit and I thought to myself that AOC is making it harder on herself by going at the top for people who don’t go at the top for her. Her confidence and strength is a detriment to her future.

But then I thought..you know what, in a idealistic and optimistic world. Pelosi who will soon step down from house leader for the dems. Sees in AOC what she had in herself at a young age, she sees a bravery she wish she had. She wants AOC to lead the Dems in the future. But she realizes that men don’t respect easy transitions of power. Men respect power grabs and force.

So in order for AOC to take her place on the throne, it has to appear that she took it. That she used her strength to make it hers. So Pelosi is actually calling AOC on certain times and telling AOC to come for her head.

To project the strength that men need to see for a female to be seen as a leader.

Beard oil alley post

So do Baby be grooming niggas or something

Nah they prepping that boy to be this generations Pac, not for the generation he is in, but the next. And so the transition to appeal and appear universal to a universal generation has begun. This ain’t for us, this for them..

View attachment 714001
I saw this on Reddit and I thought to myself that AOC is making it harder on herself by going at the top for people who don’t go at the top for her. Her confidence and strength is a detriment to her future.

But then I thought..you know what, in a idealistic and optimistic world. Pelosi who will soon step down from house leader for the dems. Sees in AOC what she had in herself at a young age, she sees a bravery she wish she had. She wants AOC to lead the Dems in the future. But she realizes that men don’t respect easy transitions of power. Men respect power grabs and force.

So in order for AOC to take her place on the throne, it has to appear that she took it. That she used her strength to make it hers. So Pelosi is actually calling AOC on certain times and telling AOC to come for her head.

To project the strength that men need to see for a female to be seen as a leader.
Fuck Pelosi...she went at them girls far harder than she ever went to bat for them... thats par for the course.. white people are going to continue ve diplomatic and make political calculations at niggas expense

Fuck Pelosi...she went at them girls far harder than she ever went to bat for them... thats par for the course.. white people are going to continue ve diplomatic and make political calculations at niggas expense
And what they do? Buckle?..nah they fought back, and Pelosi let it go. Powerful politicians who get attacked like that don’t just let it go..unless it due to a larger play. Congress are professional grifters and con artists. What we see is what we see, it’s a whole fucking play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back