Choose the ball.....
And you join your mother, in death
You don't understand my words
But you must choose
So...... come boy
Choose life or death

Classic:

An example of fate....
I saw a stink bug in the bathroom. They harmless, so I don't kill it and meant to pick it up and take it outside. But I forgot. I go into the bathroom a few hours later. That lil bug is all squished up on the counter.My son walks in,points to it and goes mommy I killed that bug with a big smile on his face like yeah I am doing big thangs round here.

I should have scoop it up and taken it outside. Other than roaches...I don't usually kill insects. I usually will take it outside or leave it alone. Figured it would have crawled off somewhere...stupid lil buggy

Hence why you have some of these worst opinions on the site

You don't even put in effort to go against the grain anymore. You just say shit to say it
Do you go with the opinion that people shouldn't listen to r kelly because of his pedo behavior, if that's your stance which Elzo was getting at then you should have an issue with playing playstation products

Do you go with the opinion that people shouldn't listen to r kelly because of his pedo behavior, if that's your stance which Elzo was getting at then you should have an issue with playing playstation products
How stupid you gotta be to make this comparison?

He ain't R Kelly, he's the equivalent of an obscure executive at RCA. Are they ppl calling to boycott RCA bc of R Kelly actions??

Go head and burn and bulldoze your PS tho. Show that pedo who's boss.....

Hence why you have some of these worst opinions on the site

You don't even put in effort to go against the grain anymore. You just say shit to say it

What is it about his post that you didn't understand?

Or, are pretending not to understand?

Dude basically said that everyone cancelling R Kelly's music because of what he did are hypocrites if they don't do the same for playstation.

It really isn't.

It's the same thing.

Just admit y'all like playstation more than RKelly's music.

So you think Sony employed this one person to write and develop all the playstation games and also build the hardware?

If you think these two situations are even remotely comparable I don't know what to tell you.

R Kelly is a pedophile who wrote pedophile music. This guy is a pedophile that just happened to be one of the thousands of people employed by Sony (for the past 5 years or so).

Again... this is a desperate stretch. But I'm not trying to get mixed up in this ongoing absurd conversation so I'll just leave it at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back