Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is prolly wrong to say, but idgaf. I assumed there was a strong possibility this was @fight back irl when I saw his pic

He looks evil in that pic. Parents are definitely getting charged too. The parents of the kids that stayed home didn't ask why the kids were staying home? Either could have told the school or police they didn't feel safe

Yes, no and maybe
Not even gone lie, I modeled my walk after mase

1638464529243.gif
When I was in highschool I thought mase was the coolest nigga ever, even rocked my hat like mase…

man one day in study hall some older nigga was ragging on me talking bout why I wear my had backwards and low over my eyelids..some chick said leave him alone, I think it’s cute, he look like mase..

man when you talk about a nigga be overjoyed 😳

Was gonna keep my two pennies but fuck it, but germs assuming that woman wants anything other than someone to talk to occasionally and maybe, just maybe come and crack the back every now and then.

Unless details are left out or you just not attracted to her physically/sexually, I think you should at a minimum just entertain her but I also get you not wanting to get wires crossed but I think that gets eliminated if you state your intentions up front like she did with you and let the rest play out

well-waiting.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back