Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took a risk and took my certification exam without studying. I just wanted to see what it was like. Then I was gonna study Forreal. I needed to pass all 5 subjects with a 240.

Well, I passed 4 of the subjects and missed one subject by 2 points. Safe to say your girl is a genius! I’m gonna go knock this retest out next month and I’ll be OFFICIAL!

I took a risk and took my certification exam without studying. I just wanted to see what it was like. Then I was gonna study Forreal. I needed to pass all 5 subjects with a 240.

Well, I passed 4 of the subjects and missed one subject by 2 points. Safe to say your girl is a genius! I’m gonna go knock this retest out next month and I’ll be OFFICIAL!

Do it Qua-Qua!!!

Worldstatt always been about posting Black on black fuckery. But that place is officially now an all the way Conservative platform that demonizes, makes fun of, dehumanizes, and delegitimizes black people and black causes. It's a minstrel show for white men that adore black culture but hate and fear black people.

To bad all the artist that pay for promo videos on that platform either dont realize it or ignore it. Its vlad tv the movie on that bitch

Worldstatt always been about posting Black on black fuckery. But that place is officially now an all the way Conservative platform that demonizes, makes fun of, dehumanizes, and delegitimizes black people and black causes. It's a minstrel show for white men that adore black culture but hate and fear black people.

To bad all the artist that pay for promo videos on that platform either dont realize it or ignore it. Its vlad tv the movie on that bitch
Ive noticed this after Q died.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back