Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the yahoo mail app, they have a tab for VIDEOS where you can watch live NFL games. They're streaming GB and Rams right now. That's dope.

yea because inflicting violence for money is such an honorable profession. Nigga you’re a brute a goon a henchman.

Who gets paid to inflict violence? I'm not fist fighting niggas lmao.

It's up.

Im more likely to harm someone off the job as opposed to on it. You got me fucked up lol.

I felt like a neighborhood superstar earlier today. I went to the store and this little kid that look like he was probably about 10 years old, had walked up to me and politely asked if I had $1 to add to his $2, so he can get some ice cream because he didn't have enough money. I told him to go get whatever he was looking for and I'll buy it. He found his stuff then during the process, he was trying to find his twin brother. His twin brother found him and brought some batteries. I rung up their items along with my items and paid for their stuff. He still was willingly to give me his 2 dollars for paying for their stuff. I told the little homies to go save that and they were very appreciative for it

I felt like a neighborhood superstar earlier today. I went to the store and this little kid that look like he was probably about 10 years old, had walked up to me and politely asked if I had $1 to add to his $2, so he can get some ice cream because he didn't have enough money. I told him to go get whatever he was looking for and I'll buy it. He found his stuff then during the process, he was trying to find his twin brother. His twin brother found him and brought some batteries. I rung up their items along with my items and paid for their stuff. He still was willingly to give me his 2 dollars for paying for their stuff. I told the little homies to go save that and they were very appreciative for it
Good job man.

Yo i didnt realize how much of a super push missy and timberland gave ms jade and she fumbled it damn

Yo i didnt realize how much of a super push missy and timberland gave ms jade and she fumbled it damn
Missy stole ms Jade's style and sent her to the bushes.

Look at Jade style.....And Missy when she first came out.
The look at Missy style when Jade went poof.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back