Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly.
They buy nice shit afterwards. But they buy from the pot.
Nothing but rich Asians here. Traveling in groups buying up shit.
China been sending groups of people to buy up housing. Like the Chinese govt is sending people.

OG Asians out here step out of Bently drop tops lookin like off the rack at K Mart. But that's his shit free and clear. His wife prolly got her BMW X5 or some shit and a pair of titties installed. Son outchea trying to be Fast and Furious with an imported old school Skyline GTR or some shit. I see Asian folks like that all the time at the grocery store I go to. Buy the house first, the rest comes after that.

Exactly.
They buy nice shit afterwards. But they buy from the pot.
Nothing but rich Asians here. Traveling in groups buying up shit.
China been sending groups of people to buy up housing. Like the Chinese govt is sending people.

There should be a limit to how much land can be owned by foreigners at any given time. I'm not even saying that on some xenophobic shit. It just can't be good for a nation to have large chunks of real estate owned by people outside the nation. Hell, I'm betting at least part of the homelessness and high real estate costs in Cali have something to do with the Chinese owning so much of that property.

There should be a limit to how much land can be owned by foreigners at any given time. I'm not even saying that on some xenophobic shit. It just can't be good for a nation to have large chunks of real estate owned by people outside the nation. Hell, I'm betting at least part of the homelessness and high real estate costs in Cali have something to do with the Chinese owning so much of that property.
The first line is crazy especially given the fact that foreign investments is usually the driving force in most major real estate markets

Elzo posted the kirby lookin kickboxing gear photo and never been the same either lmao. Niggas cant stand in that self ether. I think its safe for me to retire now too tho.

Elzo posted the kirby lookin kickboxing gear photo and never been the same either lmao. Niggas cant stand in that self ether. I think its safe for me to retire now too tho.
so niggas gonna act like they didn’t know what led to that pic LOL
But nigga plz I was posting pics after that.... shit just got weird when I seen niggas saving pics of mine that I no longer had my damn self

The first line is crazy especially given the fact that foreign investments is usually the driving force in most major real estate markets

Yeah, but who benefits from it. If there is a ton to be made in real estate, but it's only made by foreign investors and the wealthy citizens, then that's not actually good for the country. The real estate market is booming right now, but a large percentage of the country can't even afford to buy a house.

Taxation bro

I'm not sure state and federal governments getting more money from property taxes trumps keeping real estate prices manageable so that citizens can actually afford housing. I mean some of these cities are paying out a lot of money because of the homelessness problem. That's probably cutting into the money cities earn from those taxes.

I'm not sure state and federal governments getting more money from property taxes trumps keeping real estate prices manageable so that citizens can actually afford housing. I mean some of these cities are paying out a lot of money because of the homelessness problem. That's probably cutting into the money cities earn from those taxes.
Free market bro...

You are right.
I ain’t know it was like this.
Like i knew but didn’t really know to what extent.
real estate agent told us how they do it.
Like they really on some bigger picture shit.
I feel what you saying but some are citizens using money supplied from their home country and with jobs in Silicon Valley.
Shits crazy to see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back