Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol bruh adhd is not like psycho like do you know what it means at all? I can understand all your points but it’s always creepy all the time. My adhd ain’t make you a creep

Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.

It explains a lot of your erratic behavior.

Nice edit job. And by nice I mean shitty...you can't remove the context. Like I said be upset with yourself

Hellczar's the main one pushing that narrative...........and I've just realized he's got ADHD.

So I've got a better understanding of his behavior.

But all of y'all following behind him???

Oprah shaking her head clip.gif

Y'all are basically enabling his condition.

And I've started to realize that I have as well to some degree.

Knowing what I know now though, I'm going to be more sensitive in regards to how I interact with him.

Hellczar's the main one pushing that narrative...........and I've just realized he's got ADHD.

So I've got a better understanding of his behavior.

But all of y'all following behind him???

View attachment 701707

Y'all are basically enabling his condition.

And I've started to realize that I have as well to some degree.

Knowing what I know now though, I'm going to be more sensitive in regards to how I interact with him.

This nigga talking like I’m disabled lol

Ima start with the small shit.

Tuesday is trash day and everybody puts their trash in front off the house. These folks put it in the lil area thats between our driveway and every Tuesday when im pulling in the drive way I have to damn near park on top of my other car because the can is basically in my way.

They have a total of 4 cars and REFUSE to park in front of their door and park right across the street of my house which is the side of other persons house. So its not a big deal but I gotta be more careful to not hit their shit when im leaving out. Also they sit in the damn car ALL NIGHT and ALL DAY playing loud as music in front of someones house which I can hear very clearly my damn self when they have a whole empty garage and drive way.

Half the time they miss trash day and the trash end up pilled up on side of the house because they dont have the space to put it in the can so rodents and flys be all on the side of my house and shit. THIS SHIT PISSES ME OFF. They too damn old for me to have to remind them of trash day.

So a guess their mother or grandma live there too and she just be coming in my garage and when I get a package delivered she come and sneak over to my door and be looking and I always gotta come out to make sure she aint steal my package or even steal something out my garage.

I cant even leave my garage up because of their trash habits and the older lady and Im a garage up type dude.

What gets me the most is they dont even speak to my wife when she comes home. They are in the garage smoking and drinking 24/7 making noise ALL NIGHT and dont even wave.

Its like 7 folks that live there and one of them is a middle age man that ask me EVERYDAY can he wash my car or where they hiring at. And I tell him Amazon hire everybody.

I can go on and on about them lolololol
They obviously living by jail rules and testing your gangster. You keep letting it happen they’ll be pressing you in person for your packages and making you take they trash to and from the curb.

You got to approach them on some man shit like “ay, y’all mind making sure y’all get the trash down on time and not block my driveway when you do it?”

And when the old lady come through you got to come to the door with the banger out like you thought someone was trying to steal your packages. Of course play it off like it was a mistake and be nice after the fact, but she’ll get the picture and relay your gangster to the pod boss.

Either way, you got to take your respect.

Side note: 60 Days In is a good ass show!

Hiring process finalizing.
burn-after-reading-brad-pitt.gif

New job...check
More pay...check
Better benefits...check
Closer location...check

Anticipating to tell your supervisor you out dis bitch and throwing one of these to your incompetent management team and all the techs...

...priceless.

God is good yall. WON'T HE DO IT!!!

They obviously living by jail rules and testing your gangster. You keep letting it happen they’ll be pressing you in person for your packages and making you take they trash to and from the curb.

You got to approach them on some man shit like “ay, y’all mind making sure y’all get the trash down on time and not block my driveway when you do it?”

And when the old lady come through you got to come to the door with the banger out like you thought someone was trying to steal your packages. Of course play it off like it was a mistake and be nice after the fact, but she’ll get the picture and relay your gangster to the pod boss.

Either way, you got to take your respect.

Side note: 60 Days In is a good ass show!

They really testing.

Hiring process finalizing.
View attachment 701765

New job...check
More pay...check
Better benefits...check
Closer location...check

Anticipating to tell your supervisor you out dis bitch and throwing one of these to your incompetent management team and all the techs...

...priceless.

God is good yall. WON'T HE DO IT!!!
Now...we can do this the easy way
1637617316149.png

Or we can do it the other way...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back