Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't the first person they've done it to you have an opinion they don't agree with or make an action they find that doesn't represent them in the best light you will go missing.

True.

For a while a few months back, people thought something happened to Jack Ma.......the founder of Alibaba.

He's a billionaire, but China and Xi Jen Ping don't care about his money.

He said something slick about the government...........disappeared for a few months.............and Alibaba has lost almost 50% of it's market value since then.

Also, how in the hell is Drew Barrymore getting so much shine now?

She just popped up out of nowhere and is everywhere now.

Last I remembered of her she was a troubled teenage actress.............now all of a sudden she's being portrayed as some suburban housewife type chick.

Got her own talk show and everything.
So you've been under a rock the last 25yrs. Cool

Nah but you went from troubled teenage actress to today. You skipped over her whole 98-2005 rebrand, lol.

Well, that's because I don't really pay attention to her like that.

Only reason I even know she had a talk show was because her show comes on right after General Hospital.

Then I've seen her on the CBS morning show as a guest host........then on the Rock and Roll hall of fame.

Even if we go by your timeline of 1998-2005...........what happened from 2005 to 2020 to get her this much shine?

Only reason I even know she had a talk show was because her show comes on right after General Hospital.

Then I've seen her on the CBS morning show as a guest host........then on the Rock and Roll hall of fame.

Even if we go by your timeline of 1998-2005...........what happened from 2005 to 2020 to get her this much shine?
Acting in movies

She still did movies and shows during that time, but 98-2005 was the rebrand time where she went from troubled teen to loveable romcom lead.

Wasn't she doing those Charlie's Angels movies during that time

There are active informants everywhere especially in the hood

Well................

Omar on the stand clip.gif

looks like Biggie might've been onto something when he said UPS is hiring.

Wonder how they became informants though?

From what I always thought, it's usually from them getting caught doing something illegal.......and the authorities (DA, feds or whoever) basically offer them a deal to do whatever they tell them to in order to stay out of jail.

So why would they pay them all that money when they didn't have to?

Unless they were allowed to keep some of the money they got from the crimes they were authorized to commit.

Or the feds are putting some of their family members on the payroll in exchange for a kickback or something.

Obligatory Wire Related video:

Last edited:
I heard a plot twist earlier. One of my neighbor's cousin said that the same folks that took Ricky's football, was the same ones that killed him. Anybody ever heard of that before?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back