Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
For my final exam for my drug and alcohol class, I have to put together a 12 minute long presentation on Crack Cocaine, (wasn’t assigned to me, I chose it because of my familiarity with it)…any way, any of you that have jobs where you have to spend more than an hour in Excel and PowerPoint.

da fuck is wrong with you..why you doing this shit for a living..this shit sucks
You need some help with your homework?

Younger posters have maybe diff ideas than the same 75 ppl who been posting together for 10 years lol

But can you expect a bunch of people that’s 35+ to stay in tune with what’s going on in the world?

whenever younger posters come up it’s like ppl think 19 year olds lol

younger can be 25-30

And a lot of fuck shit happens here from older posters why are we acting like they are the gold standard?

that’s all it is lol

lol @ staying in tune with what's going on in the world. Don't do us like that bruh. We're 35+ not 80. Nigga talking like we don't know how to use the internet or something.

I'm not saying that it would be a bad thing for younger posters to come. I'm just saying it ain't something that is needed like the other cat was trying to say. Not everything has to appeal to everybody. It's not about there being a gold standard or anything like that. The demographics of the site are what they are. The site won't automatically become better just because the average age shifts down 5 years.

Last edited:
Why is the only human at fault the one with the penis? Lol.
Because he is in a relationship with her. And as much as adore my friends. If they did some shit like that, I would not direct my disappointment to them. The person I am intimate with and laying all up under is who I have a deeper expectation of.

didn’t nap nearly as long as I thought I was

Now I got a crucial decision to make; to smoke or not to smoke....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back