Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grant Hill was nicer than I remember

Grant Hill was a beast. Remember when he first got to the league, he was one of those players that people thought would take MJs place when he left. Injuries did him in, but the fact that he sat out for a long time and then came back older and still played high level BBall in the NBA is a testament to how good he was.

Grant Hill was a beast. Remember when he first got to the league, he was one of those players that people thought would take MJs place when he left. Injuries did him in, but the fact that he sat out for a long time and then came back older and still played high level BBall in the NBA is a testament to how good he was.
Man went throw mad surgeries he definitely squeezed all the juice out it he was super committed when 10 out of 10 people would have gave up

lol why they gotta be negative posters?

lol That's just me getting my crotchety old man on.

But on the real, why does there need to be an infusion of young blood here? I'm not saying it would be a bad thing, but what would a bunch of 20-30 y/os really add here? It seems like the younger posters that say things like that just want more people on here that think like them, but there are plenty of places on the net that they can go to find that.

thats exactly what im saying..

nw im bout to say something else that i aint seen nobody else say before but it needs to be said...

WE. NEED. YOUNG. POSTERS!
I’d agree with this. I like different perspectives and believe it or not I learn a lot about different perspectives from this board.

lol That's just me getting my crotchety old man on.

But on the real, why does there need to be an infusion of young blood here? I'm not saying it would be a bad thing, but what would a bunch of 20-30 y/os really add here? It seems like the younger posters that say things like that just want more people on here that think like them, but there are plenty of places on the net that they can go to find that.
Younger posters have maybe diff ideas than the same 75 ppl who been posting together for 10 years lol

But can you expect a bunch of people that’s 35+ to stay in tune with what’s going on in the world?

whenever younger posters come up it’s like ppl think 19 year olds lol

younger can be 25-30

And a lot of fuck shit happens here from older posters why are we acting like they are the gold standard?

that’s all it is lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back