Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Literally listening to it earlier today. I have DJ Assault's album "Mr MuthaFukka" on a thumb drive in the car (along with a grip of other shit). Shit came on while I was out and about this morning.
That's so crazy!!!

I was actually listening to Erotic City over the weekend and kept thinking to myself "didn't somebody from Detroit sample that?!🤔" I started googling and finally ran across the Assault joint and was like THAT'S IT!!! lol

That's so crazy!!!

I was actually listening to Erotic City over the weekend and kept thinking to myself "didn't somebody from Detroit sample that?!🤔" I started googling and finally ran across the Assault joint and was like THAT'S IT!!! lol

Yup, he used a tiny snippet of Erotic City in Sex On The Beach, which is pretty much my favorite ghettotech joint.

Men are sexy af. Knowing they're possibly participating in no nut Nov and extra frisky is delicious. Also a good opportunity for me see if I can tell who is or isn't participating 😈
Lol..I was implying that the men participating are starving..for good reason tho

• Haha
Reactions: B_A
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back