Status
Not open for further replies.
Literally listening to it earlier today. I have DJ Assault's album "Mr MuthaFukka" on a thumb drive in the car (along with a grip of other shit). Shit came on while I was out and about this morning.
That's so crazy!!!

I was actually listening to Erotic City over the weekend and kept thinking to myself "didn't somebody from Detroit sample that?!🤔" I started googling and finally ran across the Assault joint and was like THAT'S IT!!! lol

That's so crazy!!!

I was actually listening to Erotic City over the weekend and kept thinking to myself "didn't somebody from Detroit sample that?!🤔" I started googling and finally ran across the Assault joint and was like THAT'S IT!!! lol

Yup, he used a tiny snippet of Erotic City in Sex On The Beach, which is pretty much my favorite ghettotech joint.

• Goat
Reactions: Scandalust313
Men are sexy af. Knowing they're possibly participating in no nut Nov and extra frisky is delicious. Also a good opportunity for me see if I can tell who is or isn't participating 😈
Lol..I was implying that the men participating are starving..for good reason tho

• Haha
Reactions: B_A
i would never leave a place that dope, wonder why he sold it.

Status
Not open for further replies.