Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one can accurately define what it means to be a man or women. Is it your DNA? Is it your body appearance? Your mind? How you behave perhaps? What you do in a relationship?

What makes a man a man and a woman and woman exactly? Right off the top when I see a title denoting how to be this or that, I know it's gonna be some bs inside.

A women can never be a man
A man can never be a women.

you’re with born a man, woman or intersex
Nothing else needs to be said

I see what side of the fence you’re leaning towards

These last few pages.......

HardtofindWideGazelle-size_restricted.gif

Was that supposed to be a part that turned into a scar?

Everytime someone says women should arm themselves...protect themselves some how ... someone replies but women are 800 mote times likely to be killed by the weapon or arrested them the icing on the cake... how bout you tell men blah blah people the stupidity and thick headedness is mind bottling
Again showed up on my time line

@HellCzar

Lets get realistic here..also you have a penchant for saying shit that females want to hear without considering the factor you dont always have to be in perfect harmony homie
WHAT'S the solution then
While the aformentioned is not a solution its an alternative ..speak on it.

Again showed up on my time line

@HellCzar

Lets get realistic here..also you have a penchant for saying shit that females want to hear without considering the factor you dont always have to be in perfect harmony homie
WHAT'S the solution then
While the aformentioned is not a solution its an alternative ..speak on it.

Not about perfect harmony. Yes a gun is good for protection but let’s not act like black women are against protection. I think the gripe is coming from a point of “why can’t I trust my community enough to where this don’t happen” I get it this is America crime happens we are very individualistic and can’t expect nobody to help you. We know most women don’t use guns nor like guns so I’m down with them getting training and with them and usually my guns correctly.
I think also women know some of the situations that we say can be handled with a gun can be a he say she say situation. Say a girl says she got raped she finds dude blows his head off. What happens next? Say her dude bust her face up and have her leaking and leaves and comes back later and she shoots him?

like protecting yourself from a purse snatching is one thing. And I’m not saying death is better than jail. But are you asking why women aren’t just toting guns?

Not about perfect harmony. Yes a gun is good for protection but let’s not act like black women are against protection. I think the gripe is coming from a point of “why can’t I trust my community enough to where this don’t happen” I get it this is America crime happens we are very individualistic and can’t expect nobody to help you. We know most women don’t use guns nor like guns so I’m down with them getting training and with them and usually my guns correctly.
I think also women know some of the situations that we say can be handled with a gun can be a he say she say situation. Say a girl says she got raped she finds dude blows his head off. What happens next? Say her dude bust her face up and have her leaking and leaves and comes back later and she shoots him?

like protecting yourself from a purse snatching is one thing. And I’m not saying death is better than jail. But are you asking why women aren’t just toting guns?
Its not even about the gun persay its about any means that one can employ that can perhaps save them from harm....

We live in a cold dark unforgiving uncaring world... there will never be absolute serenity.. i think the idea of

Telling people to hold people accountable that don’t give a damn about accountability is wild..

We live in the real world.. there are alternatives.. while not solutions to a macro problem another way to help mitigate the effects of said problem ..so why not use them..

Its not even about the gun persay its about any means that one can employ that can perhaps save them from harm....

We live in a cold dark unforgiving uncaring world... there will never be absolute serenity.. i think the idea of

Telling people to hold people accountable that don’t give a damn about accountability is wild..

We live in the real world.. there are alternatives.. while not solutions to a macro problem another way to help mitigate the effects of said problem ..so why not use them..

But is it a solution if their reason is not valid to the law. Like in VA you can just shoot somebody in self defense because they swing in you. You gotta show you tried to get away a certain amount of feet and some extra shit. Ijs tho maybe we need to ask women why they don’t want the gun

But is it a solution if their reason is not valid to the law. Like in VA you can just shoot somebody in self defense because they swing in you. You gotta show you tried to get away a certain amount of feet and some extra shit. Ijs tho maybe we need to ask women why they don’t want the gun
Bruh in the moment do you want to live or die.. again it's not just about the gun its also about the ridiculousness of the men gotta do better trope

And if you feel saying men gotta do better is a deflection then don’t address it. Yes a gun is a remedy to an immediate situation. Some people want an overall remedy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back