Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
These people trolling now. lol WTF is a genderqueer and why do they use plural pronouns? Are they people with split personalities whose personalities are different genders or something?

Why people got to be so extra? What is the point of going with a generic sounding term that means the exact same thing as terms that already exist but for black people?
all those extra letters and labels are a coping mechanism for them and a time wasting mechanism for us

Their delusions are now our problems as we saw in the video where the sonic manager was arguing with the tranny over being "misgendered". Wasting his time, he's not watching the deep fryer cuz Caitlin wants to argue about nothing

Trans movement = white men having their way and dictating to the rest of us = white supremacy

BangOut
🔥
🔥Lets Goooo
Lebron James GIF - Lebron James Dance - Discover & Share GIFs

That's my song right there!

People laugh but trouble in the bedroom makes for problems in the relationship. One person desires things and the other desires other things. Part of being connected to someone is having that connection and ability to express yourself sexually how you desire to. When those connections don't connect.... well, it's a disconnect. And it's not easy talking about, let alone fixing, those things.

I have to take this class it's mandatory. And I don't mind the information. Essentially just refer to people how they tell you.
Cool, but that's where it should stop. I'll refer to them as they wish but they got me fucked up calling me cis and asking for pronouns. I will never play that white liberal fuckgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back