Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does he no longer have access to those nuclear codes and access to 70 million jackasses?

Yall sound dumb.

View attachment 439359

You're a lick.
This whole thing was about him getting booted off social media because he started some serious bullshit and Keri Hilson thinks he shouldn't have been. She also believes the virus isn't real and has said other dumbass shit. I completely agree people should've been got him outta here on and offline. That was never the conversation.

This whole thing was about him getting booted off social media because he started some serious bullshit and Keri Hilson thinks he shouldn't have been. She also believes the virus isn't real and has said other dumbass shit. I completely agree people should've been got him outta here on and offline. That was never the conversation.

Neither was her opinion about the virus stop picking and choosing.

Depression and drugs are a terrible combination. Especially when paired with the mindset that comes from living in poverty.

Like, instead of the predator hat hunts to eat, you get the predator that hunts for sport. And that's a dangerous predator cause it has all of the tools and none of the caution.

Someone made a point that the 75% rise in Chicago from 2019 to 2020 is due to ppl who should be locked up being released due to Kim Foxx leniency and vacating a lot of weed and small drug charges

I may write an academic paper on this

Truly grateful for the era I grew up in
Seeing that rare shawty with a perfect fat ass
Pretending not to look...too hard
Best of all knowing it was real
Ahh back in the days
But they don't hear me tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back